AOT-TCS800 supports B/S remote center control, pedestrian crossing trigger control, fuse blown detection, backup card function, mobile APP automatic alarm function, mobile APP problem diagnosis function, etc. 1. Support B/S remote central control: Support remote signal control scheme uploading, downloading, full red, yellow flashing, signal stepping control through the browser, the central control management platform supports multi-user, sub-regional authority management, supports user, Equipment log audit function, support for intersection simulation, support for intersection channelized editing, support for online system upgrade, and support for automatic clock synchronization.
2、Temperature Range：-40℃ ～ 85℃
3、Humidity：5% ～ 90%
4、Machine power consumption <6W(without external load)
5、Phase table number : Support at least 8
6、Number of time periods: more than 12 time periods on weekdays, more than 12 time periods on weekends, and more than 12 time periods on special days
7、programs: At least 12 programs are supported
8、Communication Interface : USB interface, RS485 interface, expandable 1 RJ45 for communication and debugging
1. Cableless linear control: Multiple signal machines on the same main road use GPS or network timing to coordinate time through period and phase difference to achieve linear coordinated control.
2. Manual control: The signal step control is performed manually, and the release sequence of manual control can be defined and adjusted. Support manual control via wired or wireless mode.
3. Pedestrian crossing trigger control: According to the pedestrian crossing the street, press the request button to send a request signal to realize the coordinated control of pedestrian crossing in the road section.
4. Fuse blown detection: Once the fuse is blown, the signal will immediately enter the yellow flashing state, and the fuse blown information can be prompted through the LCD .
5. Mobile APP automatic alarm function: It can support the mobile APP to view the intersection timing plan in real time, adjust the intersection plan in real time, and lock and unlock the phase (for security tasks or congestion periods). The fault alarm information can be automatically alarmed through the mobile phone APP, and emergency repair tasks can be generated and assigned to the emergency repair units. The status of the emergency repair task can be viewed in real time through the mobile APP. The automatic alarm function can be repeated.
6. Mobile APP problem diagnosis function: You can automatically check the signal fault through the mobile APP, diagnose the signal fault in time, and provide it to the emergency repair unit.